Typical Saturday Morning

This is a typical lazy Saturday morning for me. I woke up from my crib and mom laid me on her bed to let me watch cartoons while she was getting the dirty clothes together to wash.  She said that Saturdays were going to be our day to sleep in soon, that's funny because I thought I could sleep in every day or that's what I've been doing. But she said that would probably stop when she goes back to work so I hear that Saturdays are going to be the day for that.  Anyway this is what our Saturday morning is usually like while we are waiting for my dad to get home from work and then I usually take a nap with him since he gets up so early to go into work.


P.S. - I have found my feet too and really like to just lay and hold onto them to make sure they are still there.


No comments:

Post a Comment