Dad's Surprise Party

July 9

Today we surprised my dad with a surprise party for his 30th birthday.  My mom had been planning this for months and she got my dad really good, he had no idea that we were going to do the party.  Everybody had a great time - we grilled out, listened to music on the karaoke machine (nobody sang), we went swimming, the guys played some game throwing a football and jumping in the water, and I fell asleep in grandma's arms when I got tired of floating around in the pool.
Dad's cupcakes and balloon.

Everybody yelling surprise at my dad.

My dad walking into his surprise party.

Dad putting on his silly stuff to celebrate.

Brayden playing with the beach ball.

Grandma holding me and talking to mawmaw.

Brayden in the pool.

Dad catching the football to throw to Zach as he jumped in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment