My First Visit To Aunt Kelly's House

June 28 - 29

Mawmaw, my mom, and me went to visit Aunt Kelly and Brayden for a couple of days.  She had to go back to school soon so we went to visit them since she had some time off and mawmaw did too.  We did lots of different things - Brayden and I played on the floor, had some bottles, took some naps, we all took a walk in the neighborhood, and we went to the pool.  Aunt Kelly's poor rug took a beating between Brayden and me.  He spit it up on it a couple of times and I peed on it while my mom was getting me ready for the pool.  She was trying to figure out where the front of my swimming diaper was and I just couldn't hold it anymore (since she hasn't taught me about that yet) and I thought it was so funny, I started smiling and then everybody else started laughing.  My poor mom felt so bad that I had done that but Aunt Kelly said it was ok (she's so nice to me!)  Finally we were all ready to head to the pool.  We took our strollers and floats and we were on our way. It was so hot so as soon as we got there my mom and Aunt Kelly got mine and Brayden's floats and we got in.  We both liked the water and we were kicking our legs.  There were other kids in the pool, they were a lot older than us, and they were jumping in and making the water have waves and it moved our floats around a lot.  I got tired of the water so mawmaw held me and I took a nap while Brayden continued to play. The grown-ups said that we had been at the pool long enough and they were getting hungry so we changed and headed back to Aunt Kelly's house for lunch.  After everybody ate Brayden and I took a nap (I think some other people did too).  We had to head back to Winston since mawmaw had some doctor appointments to go to. We had a great time and thanks to Aunt Kelly for inviting us down.
Brayden let me play in his exerciser and I liked it!

We were playing on the floor before going to the pool while we waited for everybody to get ready.

We're ready for the pool!

I was getting sleepy sitting in Brayden's bumbo seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment