I'm 3 Months Old

July 1

I am 3 months old today. Great news for me was that I didn't have to go to the doctor to get anymore shots at this birthday, but I hear that I will have to at my next month.  My mom and me had lots of fun today - she had an appointment to get her hair cut so I went with her and then we had lunch with her friend Jess.  In the afternoon we took a nap while we waited for my dad to get home from work.  For dinner we went to Little Richards with mawmaw and pawpaw, I'm sure that I have told you that we go there a lot.  While we were there they told people that today was my 3 month old birthday.  I guess they think that is a big deal because my dad did something that I thought was soooo great, he dipped my plug in his Dr. Pepper and I liked it a lot!!! I just couldn't get enough of that stuff, but he didn't give me very much.  When we left there we all went to Baskin Robbins and had ice cream.  My dad got mint chocolate chip and my mom got a small spoon to give me a small bite.  It was my first time with a spoon so I wasn't quite sure what to do but I didn't really like the ice cream anyway, it was just too cold for me.  They keep telling me that I will like it someday so we'll see.  After that we went home and it was time for a bath and bed.
Here are some things that I can do now that I'm 3 months old:
* I can sit up for longer periods of time, still with help from someone.
* I can stand for about a minute with help from someone.
* I'm starting to recognize other people besides my mom and dad.
* I like to smile when people talk to me.
* I kick my legs and move my arms all the time when I'm awake.
* I rolled over one time from my tummy to my back.
* I'm starting to reach and grab for things now.
* I love to have my woobee with me when I'm in the car.
* I'm officially in size 1 diapers
* My hair is getting longer and lighter.
* I'm wearing mostly 3 months clothes, some of my 0-3 months still fit, some of my 3-6 months fit but are a little big, none of my newborn clothes fit anymore.
* I can hold my head up more without bobbing it around as much.
* I can lay on my tummy and hold my head up but I get mad when I try to push off with my feet and I can't get anywhere.
* I recognize my bottle now.
* I'm starting to hold my bottle when I drink it. I can't hold it up completely on my own yet.

I'm starting to hold my bottle.

Standing up with the help of my mom.

My dad holding me.

At lunch with Jess.

I thought something was really funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment