My Uncle Bradley Got Married

August 6

Today mom, dad, and I took a road trip to see my uncle Bradley get married.  Dad had to work so me and mom went to pick him up as soon as he got off and we were on our way.  We rode for about 3 hours and I slept the whole time.  The wedding was at the place called Natural Bridge and it was in Virginia.  We took a shuttle to the spot where the ceremony was.  It was outside and very pretty.  It was hot out there but I didn't really mind until the end when I started to really get hot.  My mom gave me a bottle during the ceremony so I was a happy girl.  Later we went inside at the hotel to have the reception.  My mom and dad fed me my baby food and a little bit of my bottle.  It was the first time that I sat in a high chair and it wasn't that bad.  They did have to put a blanket in it with me since I didn't take up much room in the chair.  I got tired and took a nap on a blanket on the floor while the grown-ups ate.  After they had cake we said good-bye and headed home.  Since it was a long trip back I slept on the way back.
The top of the bridge.

Mom and me going to our seat.

Grandma and Grandpa walking down the aisle.

Uncle Bradley and Grandpa waiting.

Uncle Bradley and my new aunt during the ceremony.

Grandma, me, and mom standing under the bridge.

Grandma, me, mom, and dad standing under the bridge.

Mom, me, and dad standing under the bridge.

Mom, grandpa, and me standing under the bridge.

I'm playing with grandpa's flower on his jacket.

The bridge made from rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment