I'm 4 Months Old

August 1

I'm 4 months old and had a big day.  I got my four month shots at the doctor,  mom painted my toes, I played, and dad gave me some ice cream and I learned that I loved it!!!!
Things I can do now:
* I roll to my side when I see a toy and reach for it but if it's too much work I just lay on my back and scoot to it.
* I recognize my mom and dad when they walk into a room or turn towards the sound of their voice.
* I start to get a little upset when they leave.
* I talk and squeal even more.  Everyone says that my squeal is like my dad's was when he was a baby.
* I'm eating baby food now.
* Foods I love - oatmeal, apples with cinnamon, peaches, and prunes.
* Foods I like - sweet potatoes with cinnamon, peas, and mangoes.
* Foods I don't like - avocado, bananas, and rice cereal.
* My stats from the doctor: weight - 15 lbs (80th percentile on my chart), height - 24 3/4 inches, hear circumference - 16 1/4 inches
* I'm still wearing size 1 diapers and 3 - 6 months clothes.
* I can take my plug out and put it back in my mouth.
* I can hold my bottle by myself now.

Sitting in the chair by myself.

Dad let me taste ice cream.

Mom is showing dad that I'm holding my bottle all by myself.

Laying in my crib.

Playing after the doctor and showing off my band aid from my shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment