Playing In My Pack & Play

My mom decided one day that she was going to put me in my pack and play so that she could get some house work done. Then she decided that she would put my ocean mat in the pack and play so that I could play with that and she wouldn't have to worry about Ella coming over to me while she cleaned. Dad saw her getting everything out and asked if we were planning to have a daycare at the house since she was getting so many things out, he's soooooo funny sometimes.  Well anyway, I really liked the whole thing and mom took some pictures and a video of me playing.  By the time that she took the video I had lost my plug, I had almost kicked my socks off and I had gotten the hicups.  All in all it was a good day - I had fun and she got her cleaning done.

No comments:

Post a Comment