My First Birthday That I Have Been To!!!

May 22

Today I went to my first birthday party! It was for a boy in my nursery Sunday School class from church, Hunter and he was turning 2 years old. They had lots of things to play with like blow-up slides and a bouncy house, but I was too little to go on them.  Plus I was too busy drinking my bottle and being walked around the party for everyone to look at me in my lady bug outfit (for some reason everybody says I'm just the cutest thing in that one, I think my mom will be sad when I out grow that one). It was a little hot because the party was outside under a shelter but lots of fun with cake, chips, and ice cream. I can't wait until I can actually eat some of that stuff that everybody says is so good.
Before we left for the party.

Hanging out at the party.

After we got home from the party, you can see I was wiped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment