My First Thanksgiving

This is my first Thanksgiving this year.  We celebrated by going to Mt. Airy to have lunch with my mom's side of the family - grandma, grandpa, Uncle Bradley and Aunt Rebekah.  We met them at a restaurant for lunch.  I had my usual food that mom packed for me but I also had a treat - my favorite dessert - ICE CREAM!!! My mom gave me some of her sherbet ice cream but I liked my vanilla better.  A few days later we celebrated Thanksgiving at mawmaw and pawpaw's house with my dad's side of the family - mawmaw, pawpaw, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Brandon, Brayden, Aunt Kristy, Uncle Kent, and Jordan.  Me and Brayden say in our high chairs and ate graham crackers while everybody else ate.  My mom let me try cranberry sauce, macaroni and cheese, and turkey.  I thought it was all pretty good but the cranberry sauce was my favorite.




No comments:

Post a Comment