I'm 8 Months Old!!!!

December 1

I'm 8 months old today!!!!! I'm growing and doing all kinds of cool new things but some things are still the  same.  I"m still teething and trying to get my two front teeth.  By I love to find new things around the house and get into everything I can.  I am learning that I do NOT like it when my mom and dad tell me "no" but I'm being a pretty good listener.
Here are some things that I can do now:
* Craw much better and faster.
* Open cabinet doors and drawers in the kitchen.
* Talking more - I can say "bye-bye" but I don't do it when my mom and dad ask me to.
* I can pull up when I'm holding onto something sturdy.
* I recognize my name when someone calls it.
* I wear size 3 diapers.
* I wear 6-9 months clothes.
* I like to pet Ella - to me it's petting, to her it's pulling her hair out.
* I like to stand up in my crib and watch tv.
* I wear size 3 shoes.
* I like to take a big girl bath and play.
* I'm starting to drink out of sippy cups.
8 months old with my heartbeat bear

All the stuff I was getting into

My mom called my name

Drinking out of my sippy cup

Mom caught me just waking up and trying to get out of my pajamas

I was caught sleeping after a snack

I was talking to the dishwasher


I started holding my leg up in the air while having my milk

Pulling up and standing at the toilet paper


I was caught sleeping with graham cracker on my face

No comments:

Post a Comment