Breakfast With Santa

December 3

This morning I had breakfast with Santa!!! I got to meet him for the first time and I wasn't quite sure what to think about him. I also had breakfast with my mom, Aunt Kelly, Brayden, and mawmaw.  We went to Village Tavern to see Santa and eat breakfast.  When we got there we got in line to sit with Santa and have our picture taken.  He said that my mom and Aunt Kelly should hold me and Brayden first and then we could try it alone. I liked to pull his beard and his suspenders. I didn't really smile for the picture because I was too busy trying to figure out this guy. Brayden wasn't too excited to sit with him alone though. He must have heard something about him that I didn't know.  After our pictures we sat down at our table and started eating.  I had my usual oatmeal with fruit but my mom let me try grits, scrambled eggs, honeydew, and orange juice.  My favorite were the eggs.
Waiting in line to see Santa

Me and Brayden only have eyes for Santa



I'm having breakfast

Brayden having breakfast

Mom was letting me taste orange juice

My face after tasting orange juice. It looks like I didn't really like it but I leaned in for more.

Sitting with mawmaw

Brayden and me checking out the vacuum cleaner that we heard.

I liked standing near the fireplace.

I really liked sitting near the fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment