My First Bath

April 20

Well my umbilicol cord came off and now I can I have a bath!!! That is exactly what my mom and dad did to me today - they gave me a bath and it was definitely not my favorite thing to do. I was at mawmaw's house when my cord came off. Mawmaw was changing my diaper and when she finished my cord just came off. She laid it on her table that she keeps her computer on and asked pawpaw to get a plastic bag to put it in. He was taking so long and we could hear him making noises in the kitchen (he was trying to find something to pick it up with). He came in the living with the bag and a clothes pin. He picked the cord up with the clothes pin and dropped it all in the bag. Pawpaw really got a good laugh out of it. A little later mom and dad gave me a bath and it just was not that exciting.  Mom was really excited to give me a bath and really wanted me to like but I just didn't. I was hungry and just wanted a bottle (which is what I want most of the time). I had this look of confusion on my face most of the time and dad was telling me that everything was going to be fine and over with soon and he was right. Right after mom put lotion all of over me, gave me a bottle, and put me to bed. I think I will have to get used to this bath thing because I heard them saying something about a plan for the next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment