My First Visit To Church

April 10

This morning mom and dad were really rushing around trying to get ready and then interrupting my sleep to get me ready. Mom was trying to find the cutest outfit for church. They really worked together to get me ready. They didn't get to have their usual Sunday morning pancakes since they had to do more this Sunday morning. I heard mom and dad say that we left the house at the time they usually leave so we were not going to be late even though they had more to get ready this morning, they were really proud of themselves. When we walked into Sunday School everyone was surprised to see us, they were not sure if mom would feel like coming but she really doesn't like to stay in the house very much. They were so proud of me because I did such a good job during Sunday School and the service. I slept most of the time but I did manage to look around just a little bit. There were so many people coming up to us and looking at me and congratulating my mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment