Second Doctor's Visit

April 15

Today was my second trip to the doctor and I have gained more weight - I am up to 8 lbs 8.5 oz. I did fuss a little bit because I was getting hungry while we waited for the doctor. He said that everything looked and sounded great with me. He was surprised that I have not lost any weight and to hear that I have been sleeping through the night since last Saturday. He said most babies don't do that at this point. Mawmaw just says that God knew to give mom and dad a baby that would sleep through the night because they really needed their sleep. I think I just take after them when it comes to my sleep since I do sleep like my dad with my mouth wide open. The doctor said I don't have to come back until I'm two months old unless something comes up and I need to come in. I will have to get my shots at that visit and I don't think my mom is going to look forward to that visit at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment