Christmas Continued

December 26

On my daddy's side of the family we don't do Christmas on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day since mawmaw is usually working so we get together when she's in town.  This year it happened to be the day after Christmas.  We all get to eat a big meal with turkey, baked ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce, rolls, and dessert.  Then we get to open presents and the grandkids get to go first!!!!! So this year Brayden and I go to tear into our stuff and we got alot of the same things but we didn't realize it because we didn't open the same things at the same time.  Our parents even let us start playing with our toys while they opened their gifts.  It was a late night but it was soooo much fun.


Brayden and me are showing off our Christmas onesies.

I can stand up with help from my mom!!!

I'm ready to eat!!!

Pawpaw is getting ready to take pictures.

The tree and some of the presents.

Everyone's stockings are hung.

I'm trying to wait patiently for my food.

I'm about to eat!!!

Posing for a picture.

Me with my mom and dad!!!!!!

Mawmaw and pawpaw with all their grandkids.

I'm holding my stocking.

I have to closely inspect the bell on my stocking.

Let me see what's in here.

I didn't want you to take that away from me, it was mine!!!!!

Oh, that's what I wanted!

I can't decide which one to play with first.

I'm gonna need some to drink here.

I need my glow seahorse too.

This thing is cool!

Look Brayden, the balls come out here.

I really like the way it feel when the air comes out and hits me in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment